The mission of the Leadership & Service unit of Student Involvement and Engagement is to educate Texas State University students to lead and civically engage in the global community.
Leadership & Service
The Leadership and Service unit of Student Involvement and Engagement envisions a Texas State University where every student has the ability to engage in ethical leadership as a process and contribute positively to their local and global communities.
LEAD Are you ready to lead?
SERVE Make your impact
Excel Scholarship programs
Our Learning Outcomes:
Through participation and involvement in the Leadership & Service area, students will be able to...
- Identify the area of Leadership & Service within Student Involvement as a resource hub for leadership education and service-learning opportunities
- Cultivate their personal identity by exploring strengths, values and diverse perspectives
- Reflect on experiences to learn and shape their future actions
- Gain leadership competency to position them for career-readiness
- Develop a civically minded approach to the communities they hold membership in during and after their time at Texas State University